If you ever got to try the Earls restaurant warm potato salad and loved it as much as I did then you’re going to love this vegan version! It’s full of flavour and creamy goodness you won’t be able to stop at one bite!
Vegan Warm Potato Salad
The weather is warming up here in Kelowna and warmer weather makes me think of barbecues and get togethers with friends and family. Food is always the center of attention at such gatherings and so I present to you this delicious vegan warm potato salad!
If I’m being honest, this dish could actually be a main course LOL because I love potatoes. Plus this recipe has other vegetables in it so it makes it balanced right? In any case, your omni guests won’t even notice that this dish is vegan and you’ll be happily devouring it knowing they’re none the wiser.
The star of the show is golden nugget potatoes followed by some corn, red onion and crispy vegan bacon. But what makes it all come together is the oh-so-delicious creamy ranch style dressing that you coat it with and top with vegan parmesan….are you drooling yet?!
This recipe is perfect for:
- Father’s Day
- a random Wednesday night LOL
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do and make it often! Without further ado, here is the recipe.
- 2 bags yellow nugget potatoes, chopped in half
- 1 can peaches & cream corn
- 1 small red onion
- 1 pkg vegan bacon, (I like Lightlife brand)
- avocado oil for roasting
- 1 cup vegan mayo
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp dill
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup vegan feta (such as Violife brand)
- 1/2 cup vegan parmesan for garnish (such as Violife brand)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- In a 9x13 pan toss potatoes, corn, red onion and chopped vegan bacon in avocado oil. Season with salt & pepper if desired.
- Bake potatoes in the oven for 30 minutes or until potatoes are lightly golden and tender.
- In another bowl combine vegan mayo, spices, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar and vegan feta until well combined.
- Once warm, transfer potato mixture into a bowl and toss dressing. Plate on a serving dish and garnish with vegan parm. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 197Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 290mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 4g