You will not be able to get enough of these vegan chewy peanut butter crinkle cookies! Add some chocolate drizzle for a special treat!
Vegan Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
I remember being a kid and getting excited when my mom would come home with a box of Pirate cookies. If you don’t know what those are- they’re peanut butter cookies sandwiched with a layer of peanut buttery goodness. (tastes like the Reese’s pieces!)
Back in my day…..LOL – there were no restrictions on eating peanut butter. at school and so it was really common to find kids with peanut butter sandwiches and peanut related treats in their lunches.
Fast forward to today..things are not quite like they were and for good reason! In addition we eat plant based and therefore a lot of those treats we remember are not the kind we an eat anymore!
These cookies are easy to put together and don’t take too much to put together. You can even make your own cookie sammies by using my buttercream recipe here!
I hope you enjoy these cookies as much as our family does! Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram if you do!
Vegan Chewy Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon mat.
- In a mixer combine butter, peanut butter, sugar, maple syrup and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- In another bowl combine flour and baking soda.
- Gradually add flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon onto baking sheet and flatten with fingers or the bottom of a cup.
- Bake in the oven for 12-13 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool before transferring to a wire rack. Store in an air tight container for up to 7 days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g