This post contains affiliate links which means I make a small commission on some of the products listed here. I am grateful for your support!
It’s that time of year again where us moms get to be spoiled and showered with love from our kids! I love getting handmade cards or thoughtful presents and I’ve saved nearly all of them so I can remember these fleeting years of motherhood.
I don’t know about you, but I often shop for myself for most occasions. Rolando finds it annoying LOL but I honestly can’t help myself! Sometimes I’ll be mindful and send an email to drop some hints of things I’ll love as a gift for my birthday etc, but sometimes it’s just easier to buy what I like whatever time of the year and call it my “present”.
So! I thought I would create my first instalment of a series I’d like to call: To Me, From Me. Naturally this edition will be for Mother’s Day and I’ve curated a few different categories that I personally love that I hope you will too!
If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know I’m such a skin care junkie. I love trying out new products and finding ones that become my ride or die. I’m always seeking out brands that range in price points to suit most budgets and of course making sure they check off my cruelty-free/vegan criteria. I also love clothing & accessories. I probably have more gold necklaces than Mr. T by now LOL and I love mixing most of my old wardrobe with a few newer pieces every now and again.
I always say that you’ll never NOT find me in a kitchen because entertaining and cooking are truly my favourite things to do. That’s why you’ll also find a guide that speaks to this part of me. If you love to entertain then you’ll definitely love what I have in my guide!
Let’s get started!
Something for the Body
- Mifa & Co – I am a HUGE fan of their Vitamin Sea Essence spray and their All Over Oil for my face! I’ve gone through 2 bottles of each and can safely say my skin absolutely loves it! (Use code CAKEMAMA15 for 15% off!)
- Pura Botanicals – Overnight Watermelon Mask is something I apply to my face in the morning and before bedtime! I love how hydrated it makes my skin feel and YES you can absolutely leave it on!
- Luna Bronze – This gradual tanning lotion is the BEST for that everyday glow and I use it after I’ve used the mousse to maintain and extend the length of my tan! (Use code CAKEMAMA10 for 10% off!)
- NYX – My two favorite products are the Wonder Stick and the Thick It Stick It Brow Mascara. I use these two products every day and love how they both last!
- Thrive Causemetics – if only one thing on this list interests you, let it be this MASCARA! It is absolute perfection and worth every penny! If you’re looking to bump up your purchase to get the 10% off that they offer, I am loving their lip balm too!
- Cheekbone Beauty – I just ordered their Moon Dust and this gorgeous lipstick called Aina and the quality is amazing!
Something to Wear
- Everlane – I am new to this brand and I am loving their transparency and drive to be sustainable. Their denim pants, denim shorts, bathing suit and puffed sleeve sweater are just a few of my faves!
- American Eagle/Aerie – You all know how big of a fan I am of their styles and I pretty much live in them everyday! You all loved the denim dress I wore the other day and this linen jumpsuit will be a staple this summer!
- Poppy & Peonies – Proudly wear this buttery soft Mama sweater – available in different colors! (Use code THE.CAKE.MAMA10% for 10% off!)
Something to Accessorize
- Poppy & Peonies – I am absolutely OBSESSED with their accessories! I have my eye on a crossbody bag as well as their vegan friendly fedoras! (Use code THE.CAKE.MAMA10% for 10% off!)
- Lavender & Grace – This gold filled jewelry collection is by far my favorite. From bracelets to earrings and necklaces, you will find the perfect piece for you. (Use code THECAKEMAMA10 for 10% off!)
Something for my Love Language
- Vitamix – we use our blender practically everyday and I just might have to replace it only because I bought a food processor attachment that doesn’t fit older models LOL. The A3500 is the one at the top of my list and it’s currently $100 off!
- Indigo – I have my eye on this non toxic cooking set from Caraway Home that comes in lots of colors! The decanter and wine glass set is a must have if you’re a wine lover like me an
- d who doesn’t want to make waffles in the shape of a flower!
- Fable – I am in love with my dinner ware from Fable – so much so, I have TWO sets! I own the speckled white and the blush and am new to their gold flatware as well! (Use code THECAKEMAMA10OFF for 10% off everything!)
I hope you loved this To Me, From Me gift guide as much as I do! Happy Shopping!