These pancakes come together so easily and make the most delicious and fluffy pancakes!
Easy Vegan Pancakes
Pancakes that come together with minimal ingredients? Yes please! These vegan pancakes are super easy to whip up, even if you’re not a seasoned chef.
What I love about this recipe is that you can basically make it ahead as a dry mix and simply add your milk and you’re ready to go! It’s perfect for camping when you want a delicious pancake breakfast and it’s also versatile so you can add flavours or spices to your liking!
First things first, gather your ingredients. For this scrumptious vegan pancake recipe, you’ll need:
- all-purpose flour (or substitute with whole wheat flour for a healthier twist)
- sugar (you can adjust the sweetness according to your liking)
- baking powder
- A pinch of salt (because balance is key!)
- plant-based milk (oat milk, almond milk, or soy milk – i prefer soy as it makes a much fluffier pancake!)
Whether you’re into the classic combo of maple syrup and fresh berries or prefer a dollop of creamy almond butter with a sprinkle of cinnamon, the topping possibilities are endless. We love drizzling melted cookie butter on ours! 😋
So, the next time you’re craving a warm and comforting breakfast, remember that vegan pancakes are just a whisk away. With their light and fluffy texture and cruelty-free goodness, these pancakes are sure to become a staple in your recipe repertoire.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 cup plant milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- In a bowl combine flour, cornstarch, sugar and baking powder
- In a measuring cup combine vinegar and plant milk and let stand for about 2-3 minutes to curdle.
- Pour milk into dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Add oil and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Pour 1/4 cup into medium heat pan or griddle and cook just until bubbles begin to form.
- Flip over and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite toppings!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 137Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 182mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 3g