Make this delicious cheezy pizza bread as a side to a soup or use the dough for pizza night!
This delicious cheesy pizza bread is going to be a staple in your life! If you’ve been following me on Instagram for a while you’ll know that our family LOVES pizza night! It’s nearly a weekly affair for us and a surefire way to get the kids excited for dinner.
This cheesy bread idea came from having left over dough from a pizza night and I was making tomato soup the next day. I figured it would be delicious just as a crispy cheesy bread and thus the idea was born!
This dough is super versatile and can make:
- delicious white bun
- flat breads a
- and even cinnamon buns!
you make like this creamy tomato soup recipe!
Easy Cheesy Pizza Bread
- 3.5 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus more to spread on dough
- 11/2 cups warm water
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- 1 pkg Violife mozzarella style cheese shred
- 1 pkg Violife feta style cheese
- In a bowl combine flour, sugar, salt and instant yeast.
- Add oil and warm water and mix until a rough dough forms.
- On a floured surface, knead dough until smooth, then transfer back to an oiled bowl to rise for about 15-20 mins.
- Once dough has risen, punch air out then separate into two portions.
- Roll out dough into thin rectangles (approximately 14" in length) and transfer to a cookie sheet.
- Rub with olive oil, then sprinkle garlic powder and onion powder all over.
- Sprinkle with both cheeses, then bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and then allow to cool for a few minutes before slicing.
- Serve with your favorite soup!
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g