It may be obvious that I adore baking custom cookies full of detail and pretty colors, but there’s something to be said when a recipe can be whipped up quickly! (see what I did there? 😉) These Coconut Marshmallow drop cookies are easy to make and this recipe is sure to be one you’ll add to your holiday baking repetoire!
Whenever I make create recipes, I intentionally make them larger batches because honestly, who only ever bakes a dozen cookies?! The holidays always call for a sweet treat to gift or serve so this recipe can do just that!
These coconut marshmallow cookies are pillowy soft with bits of the marshmallow, with a slightly crispy edge and seriously, you won’t be able to stop at just one.
When our family switched to a plant based diet, I didn’t think we’d be eating marshmallows again. Thanks to Dandie’s marshmallows that are gelatin free, we can! They come in an assortment of flavors and are available at Choices Markets.
Without further ado, let’s bake these cookies!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixer with paddle attachment, cream vegan butter, sugar and coconut extract.
- Add shredded coconut and baking powder.
- Gradually add flour until mixture pulls away from the bowl.
- Add marshmallows and mix until well dispersed.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, spacing about 2” apart. Do not flatten cookie.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until only edges of cookies are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool before transferring into an air tight container.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 60 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
This post is sponsored by Choices Markets.